Wednesday, February 27, 2008
1. What is BOCOG's core goal?
A. To make the Beijing Olympics a " high level Olympic Games with distinguishing features."
2. On what date will the Beijing Olympic Games begin, and on what date will it end?
A. It will begin on August 8th, 2008, ending on August 24, 2008.
3. What is the slogan of the 2008 Beijing Olympics?
B. "One World, One Dream"
4. What are the names of the five mascots of the 2008 Beijing Olympics?
B. Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying and Nini
5. How many Olympic venues are there in Beijing?
6. What is the other name of the National Stadium where the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2008 Beijing Olympics will be held?
A. Bird's Nest
7. Please name the six co-sponsor cities of the 2008 Beijing Olympics?
B. Tianjin, Qinhuangdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Qingdao and Hong Kong
8. Which sporting event of the 2008 Beijing Olympics will be held in Hong Kong?
A. Equestrian eventB. Wrestling event